Meet Isaul Verdin, Esq.
Founder and Managing Attorney
Mr. Isaul Verdin, a Texas Board Certified Immigration Lawyer has over 16 years of federal trial experience. He established the VERDIN Law Firm as a full-service immigration law firm; serving the needs of immigrants nationwide. Mr. Verdin has testified as an expert in federal criminal cases, as well as testified in state bar grievance cases. He served as a Captain in the U.S. Army; and has served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney; prosecuting federal criminal cases.
Mr. Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies on complex US immigration matters involving investments. He advises companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration objectives. Additionally, he advises individuals and litigates their deportation defense matters throughout the US.
Representative Legal Matters
Represented a French-based private company in its expansion into the US to establish a luxury fashion business and to acquire an E2 visa for its principal and essential workers.
Represented a Mexican-based private company in its expansion into the US to acquire multiple real estate holdings, to implement a retail strategy, and to obtain E2 visas for the principal and several key executives.
- Represented a Colombian-based private industrial company in its global expansion into the US to establish a new business division in HVAC systems and acquired E2 visas for its principals and key executives.
- Represented a Pakistani-based private technology company to establish a new business division in the US in software and mobile application development, and to acquire E2 visas for its founders.
- Represented a Canadian-based private real estate company in its merger with an American company to expand its holdings in the US, and acquired E2 visas for its principals.
- Represented a Mexican-based private human resources company that services US based clients to obtain an E1 visa by highlighting its cross border business with the US.
- Represented a client under investigation by the FBI to negotiate successful terms.
- Represented clients in immigration courts applying 212c waivers, cancellation of removal, and readjustment strategies.
State Bar of Texas (1999)
United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D.) (1999)
Pepperdine University, Malibu (B.A.) (1996)
D Magazine Award for Dallas Best Lawyers 2015
Board Certified, Immigration Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2012 Edition
Meritorious Service Medal, Unites States Army
American Jurisprudence Award in International Law, Loyola Law School