Attorney and Counselor
Darren Marlowe is an experienced general business and personal attorney, as well as a seasoned litigator. Representative clients include a variety of high wealth individuals and small businesses. Mr. Marlowe¡¦s experience and services include entity formation and operation, risk management, due diligence, contracts and litigation. His practice also includes advice on general business matters, joint ventures, real estate acquisition issues, and estate planning.
Licensed in Texas (2003)
and California (1997).
"We do not always choose our battles. Sometimes, a relationship that we never expected could go bad, does go bad. This should not stop us from trying new things or paths, but we must learn and be prepared for the unexpected as best we can. Take the time to prepare. At least then, if we end up in a battle, we will be ready."
- University of La Verne College of Law, Ontario, California J.D. cum laude (Valedictorian), 1997
- International Legal Studies Program, Salzburg Institute · Austria Supreme Court Justice Kennedy: Rights in Europe and the U.S., 1994
- University of California at Davis, Davis, California B.A., Political Science, minor in Sociology, Law & Society, 1991
- 2007-Present: Certified Instructor for National Home Builders Association
- 2006-2010: Volunteer Instructor for Texas Residential Construction Commission continuing education courses and Texas Association of Builders contracts courses
- 2011-Present: Volunteer at Lakewood Elementary School, Dallas, Texas
- Member, Lakewood Country Club, Dallas, Texas
- 2012-2013: Soccer Coach, White Rock YMCA
- 2012-present: Little League Baseball Coach, Dallas Classic Baseball